Saturday, October 23, 2010

I've updated!!

Hi again, As you can see I've been playing with my blog, Im sorry I havent been posting but as always I have been a busy bee, we are in the middle of setting up a new site for a craft forum that I am admin on, The link to the one I'm talking about is in my list of  "my favourite sites" ( "fab friendly forum") but I will give further details when the new one is up and running in the near future

In the meantime I would like to show you some Christmas cards I have made
 The bauble one is made from an idea I saw on Wendy's site, thankyou wendy for your inspiration




 The Christmas window is made from a decoupage sheet from La Pashe




All of these medallion ones were made with a set of peel offs that I bought when I first started crafting many moons ago, I dont usually like working with peeloffs but I think you will agree these have come out ok


5 comments:

scn said...

they are fantastic love the penguins stepdaughter would love it
susie

kath Teabelly said...

You certainly have been a very busy I love them All
Love Kath x x x

Spyder said...

Updated blog colours are lovely!
(lyn)

Hank Hendricks said...

All these cards are so beautiful. So nice designs. How can i learn cute designing like these for the Membership card printing? I like it.

Plastic card said...

All your cards posses captivating designs with eye pleasing shades making you prominent than others......